Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Pecking - and we're not talking chickens.

The dreaded surgery is finally over.  Now I'm reduced to one-handed typing - which means short blog posts!  I worked myself up into a last minute lather and, once again, yelped for help.  I'm starting to feel like a third world country...my friends Marianne and Melanie installed another much-needed honey super on my hive and patched up the housing for the cordon bleus (collectively, the meat chicks) yesterday, while Kay braved the crack of dawn and my caffiene withdrawal to lug me to surgery and back.  And she is helping me twice a day with my convoluted chore schedule.  It's going to be a long four weeks.

2 comments:

Mama Pea said...

This is when we wish there was a way all of us friends in blogdom could physically come to help! All of us together could handle anything you needed in jiffy-quick time and you'd get dizzy from all of us whizzing in and out!

What surgery did you have done? Share all the gory details! ;o)

Susan said...

mama





































mama pea (notice - caps and punctuation are expendable) i just had the best visual of all that activity in hi speed ... i had reconstructive surgery on my left rotator cuff. i'd scan the pics but even i don't know what i'm looking at.