Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

What I did on my vacation

I went here first.  I realized that I had not been on a plane for over 10 years!  I'd like to report that there have been no improvements.  It's worse.


Then I picked up the Mighty Blue Machine.


Cute, ain't it?  Over 38 mpg!  I went to a place with red roads.


And spectacular views...


But, best of all, a place with even more spectacular people....


Are you "Pea" green with envy yet?  That's right -- I went to visit Mama and Papa Pea!!!  And that means I got a bonus visit with the lovely (and elusive) Chicken Mama!  

Not surprisingly, we packed a great deal into this, my BEST VACATION EVER!  I will impart highlights of my trip over the week.  Right now, I have to reassure Lovey that I am back to stay.  It took a village to make this happen - that village was my dear sister, Connie.

(Take it away, Mama Pea!)

12 comments:

Judy T said...

Awesome!!!
I think I recognize that A terminal....

MrsDuncanMahogany said...

Now that looks like a fantastic vacation! Love the pot heads.... :)

DFW said...

How exciting to meet a fellow blogger/friend in person! I got to meet Izzy from The Compound a couple of years ago & of course Stephen, from Standing Outside Looking In before that.

Unknown said...

How great to meet a fellow blogger peep!! More coming I hope!

Carolyn said...

OMG! PotS on HeadS LadieS!!!!

Michelle said...

Can't wait to hear more-More-MORE! You know, I live in a TOTALLY vacation-worthy area. Start planning! ;-)

Fiona said...

How very wonderful! Sad about the air travel none improvments! Super about the OPSEC Pots!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
hoosier girl said...

Sweet!

Sandy Livesay said...

Susan,

How cool!!! It's wonderful to meet Blogger friends.....I just love Mama Pea, and her hubby. Your dogs will be so happy that you're home, and won't be gone on a vacation for a little while.

Mama Pea said...

Carolyn, you realize Susan insisted on doing this pic just for you, don't you?

Jenyfer Matthews said...

JEALOUS!!! I was within spitting distance of Mama (and Papa) Pea this summer and didn't get to see them :(