Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

How about something positive?

I don't know about you, but I need something sunny right about now.  With recent events and listening to the radio - I was very gloomy.  Thank goodness I don't watch television!  While reading the most recent entry of the Heifer Diary, my favorite weekly journal, I came across this and thought I would share it:

"I stood on the deck as the sun went down behind the hills. The sheep were backlit giving them a golden aura, the cows were grazing on a section of new grass, and farming seemed like the best possible way to live. I don’t feel tied down. I feel uprooted when I have to leave."


Exactly and amen.

3 comments:

fiona@fionacampbell.ca said...

Beautiful and thank you.

thecrazysheeplady said...

Something that I hope makes you smile - you were one of my honey winners :-). Please email me at thecrazysheeplady at gmail dot com and let me know who you'd like me to send a jar of honey to and what you'd like the accompanying card to say.

Susan said...

Hooray! I will email you today! What a 'sweet' surprise!