I am answering Chicken Mama's challenge - although, I am embarrassed to admit I have no idea what a "meme" is - and list 25 things about me. Let's see if I can do this in a stream-of-consciousness way and not in my usual over-edited way (but with spellcheck...)
1. I prefer animals to people.
2. I hated school after grade school but I love learning. Go figure.
3. I can type 105 wpm pretty much without error.
4. I wear socks to bed as soon as the temperature drops below 50.
5. Sometimes I forget to comb my hair all day. Even when I go into work.
6. I have long conversations with my dogs, cats, sheep, llamas. But not with my chickens or rabbits. Bias?
7. All I wanted to be when I was growing up was a sculptor/cowgirl.
8. I have a Fine Arts background and work as a legal researcher.
9. I still cry every time I think of the time I had to have my parents' dog, Jetta, put to sleep. Years ago.
10. I can't sleep past 4:30 a.m. even on weekends - if I do, I get cranky.
11. I would love to live in the middle of nowhere, by myself, with my furred friends, with no one else about, being totally self-sufficient and off-grid.
12. I do most of my baking between 4:30 - 6:30 a.m.
13. I am addicted to a certain kind of potato chip.
14. I would rather drink Champagne than water - even for breakfast, if I could get away with it.
15. I cheated on a math test in 9th grade.
16. I still hold a grudge against my high school speech teacher, Mr. Higgie, for not telling me I was pronouncing "Freud" wrong (read: Freeooood), making me the laughing stock of my class.
17. I was an alto in church choir and sing at every opportunity - especially to the dogs - and especially songs from musicals.
18. I listen to classical music if I'm stuck in traffic because it's the only thing that quenches my road rage.
19. I drive too fast.
20. I would like to learn how to play a mandolin before I'm too old to function.
21. I don't have any friends from where I grew up - most of my friends were made in the last 15 years of my life. And they are the best friends anyone can have.
22. I can't stick to a diet or a budget.
23. I close my eyes or leave the room during scary bits of movies.
24. I have watched the Wizard of Oz over 50 times.
25. I know all the words to "The Jabberwocky".