Pages

Monday, January 3, 2011

And the Winners Are...

Lisa - by default the Farmer's Wife Cookbook is yours!

And Chicken Mama wins Home Cheese Making!  I don't know if you can see in the not-so-great pic, but there are fang marks in Chicken Mama's winning slip of paper.  Slim was reluctant to give up his prize - Kramer obliged me by delicately fishing out the winning slip, but Slim decided to get in on the action and seized it in his jaws.  Thank goodness I was fast enough to grab him before he darted off with his treasure.

Congratulations to you both!  Please forward your mailing address and particulars to me at swomersley at gmail dot com.

4 comments:

Jane @ Hard Work Homestead said...

I love your very scientific way of drawing names. Fang marks and all.

Mama Pea said...

Congrats to Lisa and Chicken Mama! I'm totally bummed I didn't win either book (going into the corner to suck my thumb now) but at least I know where I can go to get a good look-see at the cheese making book. Wa-hoo!

Susan said...

Jane, yes, it was VERY scientific! They are very obliging when it comes to 'removing' objects.

Mama Pea, if she is a very good daughter, she will share her book with you...you listening, Chicken Mama???

Chicken Mama said...

"Lalalalalalalalalalala!!! I-can't-HEAR-you!"

What's funny is that I'm SO behind in my blog reading, but SOMETHING told me to come check out your blog on this particular day! SO glad I did!!! :) THANK YOU!