Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

....and waiting.

I doubt if I will have to wait much longer.  How do I know that lambing is imminent?  Because it has been snowing since 7 this morning, and the entire week looks like crapola.  That's a sure sign that everyone will go into labor.  Sigh.  I even took my camera out this morning in order to get pics of the QE2s, but it was snowing too hard to get a good shot. 

Jasmine isn't cooperating, either, and she's in a nice, warm barn.  Geezlooeez.  I am hoping that the snow changes to rain, as predicted, so I don't have as much 'fun' on my trip home tonight.  Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Jane @ Hard Work Homestead said...

Oh you poor thing. And more snow to boot. I will be sending you good thoughts. I hope everything goes well.

The Apple Pie Gal said...

Well if they made it thru the 'super moon' the other night then surely it'll be in the darn storm! Ugh! Well, I can't wait to see the photos!

Mama Pea said...

Sometimes I wonder if it isn't better to be totally unsuspecting of a birth and just walk out there and be surprised! Waiting and wondering and worrying and changing plans is the pits. Not good for us humans!

Susan said...

Jane - Thank you. I can use all the good thoughts you can send.

APG - I really did think that the super moon would have done the trick, but nooooooo. I will try to have not only my wits about me, but my camera about me when the event occurs.

Mama Pea - Yes, in this case ignorance would be bliss. Unless, of course, there are complications. But, then again, if I'm not there, what can I do?