Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Dividends - A Disclaimer.

I just got confirmation that the reCAP website was up, so I hurried over to see about getting a couple more.  Sigh.  With shipping, it's over $10 - for ONE.  That, in my opinion, is too much.  So, as promised, here is their website - http://recapmasonjars.com/  I had tried to leave a comment, but I think that the website still has bugs to work out.  Instead I commented on Kickstart.  While it's a great new product and would be very useful, at that price, it is out of reach of a lot of families that are carefully watching their shrinking budgets.  Let's just hope that, once they catch on, the price will become more affordable.

7 comments:

hoosier girl said...

I'm hoping the price goes down, too. I'm still going to buy one at this price to show my support of a made-in the-USA business. Would buy more if they were cheaper :(

Erin said...

I hope so too! Email the company your post and see if the price comes down a tad or maybe they can find a cheaper way to ship !

Lynda said...

Well I just bought 6...they are something I've been dreaming of for years! Free shipping if you buy 3 or more.

Candy C. said...

Out of my price range... :(

Michelle said...

would love this,but not at that price.

Amy @ Heritage Homemaker said...

Yes! The 3=free shipping is on their site now! I am going to order some. thanks for this info, never new about them before now.

Kayten said...

I was shocked when I saw the price. I asked about wholesale to buy for the business. I have to order 100! That's not happening. Glad I invested enough to receive 5 initially.