Broken Farm Road!
Of course, this award comes with its "do-not-celebrate-until-you've":
1. Thanked the awarder (Ms. BrokenFarmRoad) - Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the nice things you said. Same back atcha, except for the farming alone thing, but, then, it's nicer to have a partner in all this nonsense, isn't it?
2. Revealed my top five picks of bloggers to be Liebsterized:
* Apple Pie Gal. How could I NOT Liebsterize her? She is the epitome of Liebsterism. I want her at my side if the going gets rough, I tell you. And not JUST because of her pink rifle.
* Nancy at Babbelot. She has the most positive attitude I have ever come across - I read her blog for the lift it brings.
* Chicken Mama - her life leaves me breathless! And she is the bee's knees. And, well, heck, we ALL love Chicken Mama.
* Erin at garden now - think later - and her life leaves me beyond breathless! I am always all fired up to get things in order and get things done after I've read her posts. Even her "nuthing much going on" posts (hahahaha).
* Larkspur Funny Farm - She shares the joys and sorrows of running a fiber flock farm in such an honest and yet humorous way, that I find myself feeling that I'm right there. And that fiber!
3. Copied and pasted the award on my blog (see top right corner, pleeze)
4. Had faith that my followers will spread the love to other bloggers - not only do I have faith in my followers - they are waaaay ahead of me in that sense and most others!
5. And most of all, have fun! And that I do, 99.9% of the time. The most fun I have is following y'all's blogs!