Having some down time, I am taking up Chicken Mama's
WHAT WAS YOUR:
1. last beverage: lemongrass ginger tea
2. last phone call: my neighbor
3. last text message: don't text
4. last song you listened to: The Flower Duet from Lakme
5. last time you cried: last Tuesday out of sheer frustration
HAVE YOU EVER:
6. dated someone twice: Yes
7. been cheated on: Yes
8. kissed someone & regretted it: Yes, more often than not.
9. lost someone special: Yes
10. been depressed: Yes
11. been drunk and threw up: I take the Fifth
LIST THREE FAVORITE COLORS:
12. Most shades of green
14. Orange. Really.
THIS LAST YEAR HAVE YOU:
15. Made a new friend? Yes
16. Fallen out of love? Nope - wasn't there to start with.
17. Laughed until you cried? Yes
18. Met someone who changed you? No
19. Found out who your true friends were? Yes - the same ones I have had for years -- sweeties
20. Found out someone was talking about you? Not definitely, but I am sure they do.
21. Kissed anyone on your FB friend's list? No
22. How many people on your FB friends list do you know in real life? All two of them.
24. Do you have any pets: Whoa, Nelly! Yes ma'am!
26. What did you do for your last birthday: Spent it with my family.
27. What time did you wake up today: Woke up at 4 a.m. and got up at 4:15 a.m.
28. What were you doing at midnight last night: Listening to the wind and worrying
29. Name something you CANNOT wait for: Peace
30. Last time you saw your mother: Sunday - I usually see her every weekend.
31. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?: Only one thing? Better time/money management. Is that cheating?
32. What are you listening to right now: The back-up sirens of some piece of heavy equipment in the street outside our office building.
33. Have you ever talked to a person named Tom: Yes
34. What's getting on your nerves right now: The assinine behaviour of my coworker.
35. Most visited webpage: Real-Food.com
36.Nicknames: Sweeze, Sweezie, Sweezaroni, Chickadee
38. Was the question that was last placed here awkward: No
39. Zodiac Sign: Capricorn
40. He or She?: She
41. Elementary? Knollwood - it's getting vague
42. Middle School? Yes, but the grimness of the experience has wiped it clean from memory.
43. High School? Brookside - see above.
44. Hair Color? Light brown/grey.
45. Long or short? Shortish.
46. Height? 5' 4" and shrinking. 6 feet in my mind.
47. Do you have a crush on someone? Not presently, thank goodness.
48: What do you like about yourself? Plenty
49. Piercings: Ears
50. Tattoos: Nope
51. Righty or lefty? Right, but I eat with my left hand.
52. First surgery: Tonsils
53. First piercing: Ears
54. First best friend: Anne, but she wasn't really a friend after all.
55. First sport you joined: Softball, then volleyball. I'm very competitive.
59. Eating: Organic grapefruit
60. Drinking: See #1
61. I'm about to: get back to work ;o)
62. Listening to: the faint drone of a conference call.
63. Waiting on: 5:30p
64. Want kids? Did, but I didn't have any.
65. Get Married? Again? It might take an act of god.
66. Career? legal research, shepherd, chicken wrangler
WHICH IS BETTER :
67. Lips or eyes? Eyes
68. Hugs or kisses? BOTH
69. Shorter or taller? Taller (we are talking romantic partners here, are we not?)
70. Older or Younger? Older
71. Romantic or spontaneous? Both
72. Nice stomach or nice arms? Arms - all the better to get all wrapped up in.
73. Sensitive or loud? Sensitive.
74. Hook-up or relationship? Relationship - no hook-ups, thanks.
75. Trouble maker or hesitant? Neither. I'm looking for the strong, confident, sensitive, funny, reliable type.
HAVE YOU EVER:
76. Kissed a stranger? Yes, it makes me want to write a book about it.
77. Drank hard liquor? Hahahaha!
78. Lost glasses/contacts? I usually just run them over with my car.
79. Kissed a wall?? Had a couple of dates where it felt like that.
80. Broken someone's heart? Yes, in my callous youth.
81. Had your own heartbroken? Yes indeed.
83. Turned someone down? As gently as possible.
84. Cried when someone died? Who writes this stuff?
85. Fallen for a friend? No. It crossed our minds, then we laughed ourselves silly and stayed friends until he died.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
86. Yourself? Absolutely.
87. Miracles? No.
88. Love at first sight? More like lust at first sight.
89. Heaven? No.
90. Santa Claus? No.
91. Kiss on the first date? Only with major bursts of chemistry.
92. Angels? I know quite a few
93. Had more than one bf/gf? At the same time? Yes.
94. One person you want to be with right now? No.
95. Did you sing today? Yes I did.
96. Ever cheated on somebody? Yes.
97. If you could go back in time, how far would you go, and why? I'd go back to age 30 knowing what I know now and completely change my path.
98. If you could pick a day from last year and relive it, what would it be? I'd rather forget 2010.
99. Are you afraid of falling in love? Not afraid - more wary.
100. Posting this as 100 truths? Yeppers.
101. If you could choose ANY amount of money (within "reason") needed to change your daily life (pay your bills and give you enough to live on for a while), how much would that be? I think that $500,000 would hold me for quite a while - if I paid off all my debt and invested well.
Now, add a question that YOU'd like to ask!
102. Do you believe you can win the lottery? Yes I do. All I have to do is...play it!