Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Another Important Tool for the Homestead Arsenal!



I know that many of you (including yours truly) have been following 5 Acres and a Dream's blog for years.  Leigh is a treasure trove of information and encouragement for homesteaders - beginner to advanced.  I don't know how many times I have gone to her very useful resource listing and found the answers to prickly questions.

There have been tantalizing little wafts of the existence of 'a book' over the past few months, and I am very happy and excited to see that it is REAL!  Leigh is launched and has announced a giveaway of a copy of the book on her blog here.  So hop on over and enter!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I found the 5 acres and a dream blog through your site. I agree it is packed with good information. Love reading it.

Susan said...

Susan - I think owning her book will be a lot easier to navigate. I like the idea of having all that research (that I didn't have to do) in one place!