Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Hellooooooo 2020!


I'm not sure where I found this photograph - but it fills me with happiness every time I look at it.  So, don't let the door hit you in the butt, 2019, but I am very glad to see the tail end of you.  I am having very optimistic feelings about 2020 (a one-term imposter and a return to sanity and compassion, being high on my list) and I am going to will it to happen.

My best wishes to all of you, that your brand-spanky New Year is everything you hope for and more!
xoxo

10 comments:

Mama Pea said...

OMG, that picture! If only we could all maintain that feeling for the whole New Year! Look out joy and happiness, here we come!!

tpals said...

I don't think I've ever seen a happy camel. :) A wonderful start to the 2020s!

Goatldi said...

I am with you. I have loved this photo for years and believe it was in a photo contest somewhere.

May all you give return a thousand fold!

Rain said...

Happy New Year Susan! :) 2020 is going to be awesome, I can feel it! :) That photo is so cute!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I love this photo too -- a girl and her camel enjoying life together! Happy New Year and may all your 2020 wishes come true!

Sam I Am...... said...

I copied that photo off of FB several years ago...I love it also!
I will "will" your wish for 2020 right along with you! Happy New Year!

Lynne said...

That photo is something else. Love it! What a good way to start the New Year! May the New Year be fulfilling for you, xo

Pioneer Woman at Heart said...

Love it! Happy New Year!

Theresa Y said...

Happy New year susan

jaz@octoberfarm said...

that picture could be because the camel burped! the white house imposter better get booted out this year or i might have to go to DC.